Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

3 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

He may have been hurt but didn’t look injured.  No excuses needed. Just like you guys played 2 great games against McKenzie in this round the last 2 years but came up short. 

no excuses were giving? dawson was running like 3-4 steps slower than what i’ve seen before and i was told he was playing with a knee injury. i didn’t have a team playing so why would i be giving excuses

On 11/15/2023 at 10:43 AM, BBRaider said:

True, but give me the team with 2 1,000 yard rushers and a dominate front 7 ALL DAY!

One is the QB and the other a running back. Good numbers but nothing fantastic. “Dominant front 7”. I’m assuming you’re talking about the defense. I’ve not seen anything terribly impressive about Moore Co’s Defense. 

1 hour ago, PercyPeabody said:

While I can't argue your point, McKenzie didn't play a stacked schedule either, and I can't think you can say McKenzie was ten times better than Moore. It was one point. Two good teams that battled it out. 

Moral victories mean nothing!!!MCKENZIE left Lynchburg in tears & one point or not one team still playing & the other putting up Christmas trees!!!kmsl!!!!!