Rd 3 McKenzie travels to Moore Co

RedRebelman

23 minutes ago, Salem said:

Announcers said #6 had a knee injury and he was wearing a brace. It was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain he wasn't the dynamic runner he has been the last two seasons. Without his running he isn't the same player and Moore County isn't the same team. Anyone saying Moore was exposed or overrated is a troll or not very smart, maybe both. First clue was that he wasn't on kickoff return or punt returns and played sparingly and timidly on defense. Most likely he wouldn't have played at all if this was a regular season game. No one can say how the game would have turned out if he was close to 100% but they were dead even with only a 60-70% Dawson White. 

Before the game nobody ever said one thing about him only being 60-70%. All of this talk was after the game. 

3 minutes ago, JustinBuck said:

Why would they want it getting out that he was hurt, smooth brain?

This is just a high school message board, not a scouting report for coaches. Do you think coaches get on here and use this information to scheme a game smooth brain? I guess before every game coaches get on here and actually use this information for a game, come on dude

Edited by WhiteLighting

The MC broadcast was fine I think they did a good job. Some of you must be too easily offended. White was not 100% healthy, but still when out and competed and is better than most @ 60% and is still the Mr. Football winner. McKenzie committed way too many penalties but made big plays when they needed too. Hard fought game by both teams. 

1 hour ago, Sherdog said:

Mckenzie exposed what I have seen in the highlights of Moore County all year. Big Oline and Dline big but not super athletic and not quick off the ball. Mckenzie rpo game eat the line alive last night is what it looked like to me. Dresden O line and Dline is more explosive. Game will be closer than last game but Dresden still 2 tds better.

Keep telling yourself that. McKenzie will also have 2 key seniors in Brewer and Cassidy playing in this game who didn’t play in the first one.

52 minutes ago, Salem said:

Announcers said #6 had a knee injury and he was wearing a brace. It was obvious to anyone with a functioning brain he wasn't the dynamic runner he has been the last two seasons. Without his running he isn't the same player and Moore County isn't the same team. Anyone saying Moore was exposed or overrated is a troll or not very smart, maybe both. First clue was that he wasn't on kickoff return or punt returns and played sparingly and timidly on defense. Most likely he wouldn't have played at all if this was a regular season game. No one can say how the game would have turned out if he was close to 100% but they were dead even with only a 60-70% Dawson White. 

Get out of here man. All of you from Middle TN can’t stand that you can’t get by McKenzie. Moore Co and Fayetteville have brought their best the last 3 years and McKenzie has sent them to basketball practice. Stop making excuses and take it for what it is.  A loss. By one point or 20 points its is still a loss and the Rebels are still playing 

11 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

This is just a high school message board, not a scouting report for coaches. Do you think coaches get on here and use this information to scheme a game smooth brain? I guess before every game coaches get on here and actually use this information for a game, come on dude

Do you think posters on here knew he was hurt and if they did why would they share that information? Do you think the coaches would want that getting out? Use some common sense.

9 minutes ago, JustinBuck said:

Do you think posters on here knew he was hurt and if they did why would they share that information? Do you think the coaches would want that getting out? Use some common sense.

The posters from MC definitely knew about because it was the first excuse made. Didn’t matter if the coaches wanted ppl to know about it or not, first play if the game everyone would find out. You love throwing in the smart remarks, you still butt hurt over the loss whine bag? Grow up and have a conversation with someone without trying to insult someone. You must be a kid talking like that smooth brain. 

20 minutes ago, PeskyPole said:

Get out of here man. All of you from Middle TN can’t stand that you can’t get by McKenzie. Moore Co and Fayetteville have brought their best the last 3 years and McKenzie has sent them to basketball practice. Stop making excuses and take it for what it is.  A loss. By one point or 20 points its is still a loss and the Rebels are still playing 

congrats man. i’m not sure what fayetteville has to do with this thread though

Edited by City223

3 minutes ago, WhiteLighting said:

The posters from MC definitely knew about because it was the first excuse made. Didn’t matter if the coaches wanted ppl to know about it or not, first play if the game everyone would find out. You love throwing in the smart remarks, you still butt hurt over the loss whine bag? Grow up and have a conversation with someone without trying to insult someone. You must be a kid talking like that smooth brain. 

I'm a McCallie graduate and supporter, but I have a friend in MC who has a son on the team. The only reason I keep up with them at all. I venture to guess we are both much more successful than you. At the end of the day you are a small town, small timer.

1 minute ago, PeskyPole said:

You have been all in this thread talking about how White is injured and setting the table to give an excuse for the loss. You brought Fayetteville into this. 

i didn’t bring fayetteville into this. go back and read. i heard he was injured and saw him limping around so i asked if he was playing with a knee injury