Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

9 minutes ago, JournalEntry said:

David isn’t the type to list something that isn’t true. I’m sure someone on the forum has a copy of the gameday program. It’s clear on Packervision that Josh is in control of that team.

You’re really falling trap to one of the biggest troll accounts on Coach T:lol:

Edited by Dawgz4life

4 hours ago, CaptainGuru said:

Bearden Bulldogs will not be able to slow them down. These athletes were carefully selected. They are special players that would be the star of any team in this state. Bearden Bulldogs are solid but they are not in the class of Bradley Bears this year. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Not sure if the rumors are true but next years team is already being worked on…. Already gonna have j’Allen terry, suskawicz,cook,pirkle .and a couple others not even mentioning the players who will be brought on board from transfers.Bradley’s gonna be hard to handle for the next couple years. Not to mention the JV is insane… they beat Baylor 41-0, scrimmaged Alcoa and beat em 6-0, beat Cleveland 53-21. But one game at a time… bearden is tough and we’re 0-0 the streak don’t matter and last week was last week. Bearden is a team to behold.. 50/50 chance for an upset Bradley better be ready. We gotta act like they’re the toughest team in the state and play them like we’re losing by 2tds the whole game. Coach has been good this year to teach these young men that it’s one game at a time… it’s every snap and as he says “we have to be perfect” we have to make Perfect plays to win a ball game and nothing less. Let’s GOOOOOOOO RD 3 at the bear stadium! Gonna be packed house tonight boys. 

Edited by Bradleysports23