Beer Dun @ Brad Lee (RD 3)

TnBear

1 minute ago, Elias287 said:

Great season for the Bulldogs after Bradley Central graduates. There’s nobody that can go toe to toe with a Bearden anymore in the district, especially since their very young team is getting more experience with each game. And only in year 2 with Josh Jones might be one of the best rags-to-riches stories in the state if things keep going like this.

I mean there’s Cleveland they still have a very young team and I’m gonna imagine they are going to hit the transport portal hard this off-season.

Just now, Dawgz4life said:

Booger you are in every thread i am in, Very active person you are Mr./Mrs. booger.

Bradley loses terribly next week to Oakland… I was hoping we’d have a shot but Oakland is going to mercy rule us man.. we’re slow off the line and Oakland beating riverdale 56-0 right now… bradley had a good run 13-1 lol 

Just now, Slingitdownfield said:

Bradley, enjoy this one, next week is a totally different animal. Your 5 D1 won’t be enough!

I agree… Oakland Is going to murk us. Now if Kaleb Martin gets back in which I just heard he’s playing… he took a helmet to the knee cap and was mostly angry… then Oakland has a game on their hands. It all depends on what the injury status is. Oakland better play Oakland ball.. this is the first time they travel in quiet awhile and bears stadium is not a stadium you want to travel 3 hours to.

This was the game I expected from Bearden the first time around. 

Penalties called and missed both ways. Nature of the beast. Saw several penalties not called on both. Ref's let the play for the most part. And they were from the Nashville area, so had no interest in either team.

Kaleb walking off after the game is a good sign, but Coach Floyd said they have to see what comes. Jackson out is a huge miss for the Bears. Really good inside runner and makes tough yards. We missed him on the goal line.

Coach Floyd tied Jimmy Lovell for the most wins by a Bradley coach. Congrats Coach.

Oakland is going to be a monster, but we will line up and see if we can give them a game.