Southwind @ Henry Co (Round 3)

SEC1rules

5 hours ago, RollRed123 said:

I didn’t see anything on the beech game as to why it went so bad. The Springfield game had probably the most turnovers I’ve ever seen in a game. Sometimes in SWs red zone. Some for just a straight pick 6. HC Has to protect the football just to try to keep it close. No Free points like the Hendersonville cry babys got. 

How does it feel to watch officials call it even. 
We won’t talk about the fumble y’all had. 
we won’t talk about the touchdown we had on the goal line to go up 10 ELLLLLL…. we won’t talk about the dropped pass on fourth down y’all had on the winning drive. We walked our chin up knowing y’all were fraud. 
At Hendersonville we don’t cry. We knew Henry County were frauds. Cade was no mason baker…. Both are great butt.. Cade wishes he was a Mason Baker.

Southwind has an incredible QB.

Southwind can beat page no doubt. 

Southwind vs Page gonna be fun 

2 minutes ago, BarnBurner09 said:

How does it feel to watch officials call it even. 
We won’t talk about the fumble y’all had. 
we won’t talk about the touchdown we had on the goal line to go up 10 ELLLLLL…. we won’t talk about the dropped pass on fourth down y’all had on the winning drive. We walked our chin up knowing y’all were fraud. 
At Hendersonville we don’t cry. We knew Henry County were frauds. Cade was no mason baker…. Both are great butt.. Cade wishes he was a Mason Baker.

Southwind has an incredible QB.

Southwind can beat page no doubt. 

Southwind vs Page gonna be fun 

I agree with that last statement 

Edited by TheCommissioner

54 minutes ago, MJGOLDENBEARS said:

Ah the sensitive in denial Memphis folk… how’s it always nice to rattle your feathers once or twice a year. 

Absolutely nothing to be in denial about on my end; we both know why MJ never got any hardware. You couldn’t “ruffle” a feather if you were trapped in a chicken coop…lol 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Haven04 said:

Absolutely nothing to be in denial about on my end; we both know why MJ never got any hardware. You couldn’t “ruffle” a feather if you were trapped in a chicken coop…lol 

Haven must be a booster that pays the referees that come to Paris 

let’s be real. Henry county can win all the regular season games they want. When a good referee team comes and watches them they crumble 

Ok....

Listening to HCs head coach postgame...

I'm 100% DISSAPOINTED  in his commentary, especially the "shade" that he's throwing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1)  Saying that SW had 10 players that did not go to their school last year...

2) Saying... SWs coach is from Mississippi... Thus, SW is more disciplined than typical Memphis teams...

Wow, Coach... really?

That was utterly unnecessary!

HCs Coach should have simply Congratulated SW on a hard-fought win, and left it at that...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TraderB said:

Ok....

I'm 100% DISSAPOINTED  in his commentary, especially the "shade" that he's throwing:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Saying... SWs coach is from Mississippi... Thus, SW is more disciplined than typical Memphis teams...

Wow, Coach... really?

HCs Coach should have simply Congratulated SW on a hard-fought win, and left it at that...

This is what happens in Paris. When you get local calls all year. The coach lost last week. The team was beat up. But somehow he’s mad that a Memphis team beat him. 

Henry county were good but they were beatable. Nothing special. 

southwind. Go win the darn thing

Edited by BarnBurner09

4 minutes ago, TraderB said:

Ok....

Wow, Coach... really?

CRYBABY GAH LEEE

Can you cry any more. 

Imagine crying this much. Hendersonville would never 

4 minutes ago, TraderB said:

Ok....

Wow, Coach... really?

I am confused what difference does it make where the coach was at last year he’S at Southwind now