Class A Favorites & Sleepers

RedDevil23

7 hours ago, RedDevil23 said:

I’m sure Wayne Co and McKenzie are looking to 3 peat state finals. Who ya got?

Games of note last from last night. Sounded like Greenfield played with but got beat by a very good USJ team. 
Picket County beat by Cumberland County. CC must be solid. 
South Fulton beats a good McEwen team. 

I do think Greenfield and South Fulton will be good in West TN and Union City is improved a lot as well. Mckenzie and Wayne County will definitely be good but not as dominant, IMO. Greenfield will be a sure enough handful when they get their post back from injury. Y'all both will be at our Christmas Tournament and will be fun for sure.

Perry County will be pretty good. Cianna Wilson scored 29 points, 16 rebounds, 3 blocks and 3 steals in their 61-35 win over Riverside last night. Got four good three point shooters, their PG is a player and they have pieces that will come together as they go through the season. Having to play Collinwood and Wayne County will be tough but they have a chance to be the #2 out of District 11 with Wayne County.

2 hours ago, PCsupporter4life said:

Perry County will be pretty good. Cianna Wilson scored 29 points, 16 rebounds, 3 blocks and 3 steals in their 61-35 win over Riverside last night. Got four good three point shooters, their PG is a player and they have pieces that will come together as they go through the season. Having to play Collinwood and Wayne County will be tough but they have a chance to be the #2 out of District 11 with Wayne County.

Decatur County wasn't a bad team last year. I don't know what they lost but looks like a good win. Wayne County is a good team but looks like Perry County is pretty good too. If y'all indeed are the number 2 team in District it may set up a Region Semi with Mckenzie that would be a dogfight.

On 11/15/2023 at 2:08 PM, pioneer42 said:

Decatur County wasn't a bad team last year. I don't know what they lost but looks like a good win. Wayne County is a good team but looks like Perry County is pretty good too. If y'all indeed are the number 2 team in District it may set up a Region Semi with Mckenzie that would be a dogfight.

Collinwood will be pretty good. It's going to be a hard district none the less. Does anyone know where the Region 6 tournament is this year?

Edited by PCsupporter4life