Bearden Basketball

JournalEntry

27 minutes ago, JournalEntry said:

No hard feelings, John.

Big John passed away almost 3 years ago. For someone who has been following Bearden basketball for 20 years, you should really know about the legacy of Big John, and since you were unaware of his passing, that’s all I need to know about you and your false claims of knowledge.

IMG_3913.jpeg

Edited by Dawgz4life

21 hours ago, JournalEntry said:

I have been following them for nearly 20 years and I’m familiar with the current roster probably better than anyone on here but to each his own.

Wow. 2 kids that transferred from Karns and 1 from the East side (all did so coming out of middle school) out of 30+ kids on the roster freshmen, jv, and varsity. That is quite a recruiting job!

39 minutes ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

Wow. 2 kids that transferred from Karns and 1 from the East side (all did so coming out of middle school) out of 30+ kids on the roster freshmen, jv, and varsity. That is quite a recruiting job!

I agree. but as this new coach gains more experience and wins more games thye will start heading to west Knoxville like they used to do. its only a matter of time. Knoxville basketball is always better when bearden is good. Im rooting for them. 

5 minutes ago, OneEyedKing said:

I agree. but as this new coach gains more experience and wins more games thye will start heading to west Knoxville like they used to do. its only a matter of time. Knoxville basketball is always better when bearden is good. Im rooting for them. 

I mean, he’s won a state championship and been a state championship runner-up, I don’t know how much points experience you can get.

• Thanks 1