Bearden Basketball

JournalEntry

41 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

We got beat. Not much else to say 

Maryville Rebels did not get mercy ruled by Bearden Bulldogs so Maryville Rebels will be ok. Bearden Bulldogs also did not beat Maryville Rebels by 13 points. Bearden Bulldogs only beat you by 6 points. Maryville Rebels are still a good team. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

47 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

Maryville Rebels did not get mercy ruled by Bearden Bulldogs so Maryville Rebels will be ok. Bearden Bulldogs also did not beat Maryville Rebels by 13 points. Bearden Bulldogs only beat you by 6 points. Maryville Rebels are still a good team. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

Thanks for the input Einstein 

20 minutes ago, rebelwoman87 said:

Thanks for the input Einstein 

Yes ma'am, Maryville Rebels have a real good team this season. Maryville Rebels are better in basketball than they were in football. Maryville Rebels football will be real good again very soon though. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

4 hours ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

What happened in the Maryville and Bearden game?  I know Knox Co schools had to take 2 weeks off (except for Farragut), but Maryville was practicing all last week

pretty impressive to beat the Rebels after Knox County kept them from practicing for two weeks. Maybe this will get them going. 

2 minutes ago, Stinger24 said:

Maryville then turned around and beat a good Farragut team the next night. Big win for the Rebels.

Maryville Rebels have a good team. Farragut Admirals are not a bad team either but they play a lot of good teams. Farragut Admirals are not as bad as their record. I guarantee it. I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

1 hour ago, KnoxBBall1993 said:

Sorry, I figured there would be an excuse or some analysis coming.  @JournalEntry did you attend that game and can fill us in on how the dawgs were able to take down the mighty Rebels?

Yes I attended. I was too busy watching Jeremy’s poor body language. He plays the victim on poor calls. Just makes me miss legendary CMB even more

7 minutes ago, JournalEntry said:

Yes I attended. I was too busy watching Jeremy’s poor body language. He plays the victim on poor calls. Just makes me miss legendary CMB even more

Coach Parrott is still a good coach for Bearden Bulldogs. Bearden Bulldogs have a good team. They mercy ruled Northeast Eagles, Carter Hornets. Tennessee Vikings, Morristown Trojans, Cleveland Raiders, and others. This makes him a real good coach for Bearden Bulldogs. They have mercy ruled a whole lot of teams. I guarantee it. It happened. Do you want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

9 hours ago, JournalEntry said:

A lot of shade on here for the only coach in Bearden history that won a state championship. Also had a game plan that the number two player in the 2020 NBA draft with arguably the biggest cheating coach in Memphis high school basketball history.