Where does DCA go?

Playerscoach

21 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

You and he can be the first cyclists I see in that new lane.   Anyone seen Goochstock lately?   Sister loved Blaze on the way to ER.   JLA coming out party.   Luigi's brother been hitting me up all week.   

Ran into JLA not too long ago. WIldcat dance convention. Tell the Italian bro to put his striped overalls on and get in the Bucket and keep the juice flowing so Blaze can keep the smoke rolling out the ovens. Hitman legs cant cycle with Sackmaster. He'll need some Lance Armstrong vitamins to keep up. Gooch still in the Saddle with ridin partner?

12 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

Not to mention @QuickStrike. Did the Barber ever get a hold of you? Heard there's a chair open...

He came by for a cut last week.    Razor line sharp, got The Works treatment.   All the people out East and Rosa Parks middle love him.   Never know when he's going to swing through.

I’m so confused by all that’s going on in this thread now.

But, I’m excited to see so many people invested in the academy. I believe Dca has support unlike any other DII A school.

The next decade and beyond could be a special time if done right with all that’s happening there. They HAVE to build on the momentum and keep finding $ to improve facilities and attract folks to go there instead of one of the other 50 private schools in Nashville. 

1 minute ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

But, I’m excited to see so many people invested in the academy. I believe Dca has support unlike any other DII A school.

The next decade and beyond could be a special time if done right with all that’s happening there. They HAVE to build on the momentum and keep finding $ to improve facilities and attract folks to go there instead of one of the other 50 private schools in Nashville. 

Agree.  Place has been listening to some Michael Jackson lately.  

If you wanna make the world a better place, take a look at yourself and make a change!  

18 hours ago, stephenhargisunderstudy said:

thinkin that delta 9 a few of them are sharin amongst themselves is preventin them from stayin on task

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

On 2/21/2024 at 7:21 PM, QuickStrike said:

Cooled off for a week in timeout.   The question by @Playerscoach is where does DCA go?  The feedback provided was to fix basketball to help football.   

To fix basketball, probably good to start with a couple of guys that have been on the same staff before.   Doesn't really matter who actually calls timeouts, but get those folks they will win quickly.   

@Sackmaster50 probably knows some names.  Hearing big things coming to the new staff.   Trojan decided to stay out East, the Lord has a bigger plan.  

Two Rivers Ford and others have been on the phone circling the wagons.  

8-)

3 hours ago, Booger said:

thinkin that delta 9 a few of them are sharin amongst themselves is preventin them from stayin on task

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: 

We do not know the Delta to which you speak, however Mo and I heading to meet the Duttons this weekend toward the mighty Tennessee.  RIP is busy with volleyball, so will be a good time to catchup over a squirrel hunt.   We missed our meetup at the NWTF convention last weekend.