Where does DCA go?

Playerscoach

After having more time to reflect, I think JP could be a solid dude for the job. Having run a legit middle school program at Blackman, I think it bodes well. I also think DCA is a far better job than ER and he has way more resources. I do like that a DCA guy is getting a chance to prove himself. Wish they had a Chattanooga game scheduled for 2024 season! 

On 5/6/2024 at 2:04 PM, QuickStrike said:

Tough situation.  Not sure the ROI is there right now.  

Might be better options that are cheaper.

I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching.

There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too.

Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/7/2024 at 7:24 PM, BingoLong said:

I say that because he stepped out of a MUCH better situation on his own than he would see at least his first 3 years at DCA and it would take at least that much to bring him back to coaching.

There are other fish in the sea, but again money talks. Need to fix the girls hoops too.

Now I'll try again. Who has Pierce locked in for his staff? Hearing a McGavock man but not the Iceman.

Report from Kodak was the RV isn't ready to load on back.   Working on option offense now because "he can do it all" like his dad.   Zebra had enough had to call a timeout and head on back early for some weekend work down in the Och.  

@Sackmaster50 doing running the dance circuit winning titles on the weekend, needs to talk to the boss and get the schedule figured out.  

50 minutes ago, QuickStrike said:

Report from Kodak was the RV isn't ready to load on back.   Working on option offense now because "he can do it all" like his dad.   Zebra had enough had to call a timeout and head on back early for some weekend work down in the Och.  

@Sackmaster50 doing running the dance circuit winning titles on the weekend, needs to talk to the boss and get the schedule figured out.  

Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.