Daniel Boone/Knox Catholic

I read an interview about her transferring to Catholic and it sounded as though her dad played with Catholic coach in high school and their daughters have a long relationship of playing basketball together.  Weird situation with a mid season transfer from a team that is one of our the favorites for a state championship.  Especially with the relationship they described in the interview.

On 1/10/2024 at 6:07 PM, BasketballInsider37604 said:

She’s been EVERYWHERE! She will end up somewhere else before it’s over. She’s was at 3 middle schools. Now 2 different HS. What a joke! She’s an above average guard with not much size (for major D1 schools)  . Always looks to daddy in the stands when a shot is missed, gets ripped, or anything. I would not want her on my team no matter how good.

I believe that's 3 HS she loved your favorite coach at crockett.

1 hour ago, TheUltimateWarrior98 said:

6th Grade Happy Valley 

7th Grade TA Dugger

8th Grade Grandview

9th Grade Spent the summer with Crockett,  went to North Greenes freshman orientation only to end up at Boone.  

10th Grade Catholic / Boone

This speaks for itself.  

Are you not the same guy that turned your then stepdaughter in when she left Happy Valley and went to Crockett? That really speaks for itself. 

8 hours ago, Myob said:

Are you not the same guy that turned your then stepdaughter in when she left Happy Valley and went to Crockett? That really speaks for itself. 

What really speaks for itself is sounds like she's not a good teammate transferring every year. Maybe the girl that left HV wanted to play for the coach she had when he got the Crockett job.

1 hour ago, Lon4182 said:

What really speaks for itself is sounds like she's not a good teammate transferring every year. Maybe the girl that left HV wanted to play for the coach she had when he got the Crockett job.

Do you know her? You’re a grown person worried about a 16 year old. 

27 minutes ago, Myob said:

Do you know her? You’re a grown person worried about a 16 year old. 

I guess you're open to a transfer portal in hight school you should just go ahead and pay them NIL. I can see 2 different schools but come on every single year since the 6th grade.

1 minute ago, Lon4182 said:

I guess you're open to a transfer portal in hight school you should just go ahead and pay them NIL. I can see 2 different schools but come on every single year since the 6th grade.

Once again to you know her or her family? Why do you care so much about 16 year old kids and what they do? Seems like you’re a little salty because Boone beat Crockett. I don’t ever recall seeing her play for Crockett not even in the summer. I know Gouge and he even told me she never played 1 minute in the summer or during the season. Maybe they moved who knows who cares.