Hootie arrested in WilCo.

34 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

There’s a lot of those anymore. True country music just doesn’t exist anymore, to be honest.

Rascal flats killed country music. When I was a young lad wearing pointer overalls and stringing greenbeans on Dixon branch we didn’t have frosty tips and bedazzled jeans. R.I.P. country and western.  

15 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

Rascal flats killed country music. When I was a young lad wearing pointer overalls and stringing greenbeans on Dixon branch we didn’t have frosty tips and bedazzled jeans. R.I.P. country and western.  

If I hear one more bro country song about drinkin' beer on a jacked up tailgate at the lake song, I'm going to puke. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, MurphyCollege said:

It actually started way before that, with Neal McCoy with “the shake” and “Hillbilly rap”. Also, Garth isn’t exempt from criticism either. He has ultimately become pretty cringeworthy.

Edited by SweetScience
  • Upvote 2

15 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

It actually started way before that, with Neal McCoy with “the shake” and “Hillbilly rap”. Also, Garth isn’t exempt from criticism either. He has ultimately become pretty cringeworthy.

Ultimately Chris Gaines was a bum. But No Fences still hits. 

29 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

If I hear one more bro country song about drinkin' beer on a jacked up tailgate at the lake song, I'm going to puke. 

I’m all for drinking beer on the lake. But I grew up on a lake surrounded by trees, deer, and an occasional trailer.  If your idea of a lake house is 5br/3ba on 2800 sq ft then you’re not really country. 

4 minutes ago, SweetScience said:

Yeah, that was before Garth took a dive. That was some good stuff right tar.

You’re dam right he took a dive. He was handed the golden ticket and he sold out for a cheap pop. Cheap heat doesn’t last, just ask Val Venis. But he did marry a white woman with a muffin top. I hope he’s happy. He’s the reason I stay from Levi yoga pants and politically correct policies.