Maryville, wow (Dobyns Bennett player)

Guest DBindian58

Guest DBindian58

I want to say congradulations, to the Maryville High Rebs, when we scrimmaged ya'll I knew ya'll would be somthing special. Extremly good coaching, and playing. I watched the game from my house, on the computer, and I have to say ya'll might be best in state overall. I odnt care what these arrogant MBA players say, I would put ya'll against any team I know. I can't wait to scrimmage ya'll soon, we mgiht learn somthing. anyway just thought I would congradulate the true champs, in my mind. oh yea for all you at Riverdale, PAYBACK COMMIN'!! (RollTribe Roll)

Guest rolltribe

yeah that would be the only way DB and Riverdale would meet because they wouldn't put DB on the schedule (especially if Riverdale had to actually leave Murfreesboro to play). As for Maryville, I agree...they can play with anybody in the state and win

Roll Tribe

yeah and if DB had not lost in the first round last year, then Riverdale would have had to come there for the semifinals. Guess since we can't count on you making it through the playoffs, maybe we should schedule you.

Ya'll lost - get over it. Riverdale lost to Brentwood, although we had better stats. We are over it. They won. Life goes on.

Guest DBindian58

Walt is Coach Clark's nephew and still cant get a pos. on Var. or even 2nd string var. for that matter, lol im still better than u there Clark. We will see what you sau. hahaha

since when did being related to the coach have anything to do with gettin PT, the people who have more skill than me played ahead of me which is the way it should be, but i didnt get PT and i stuck with it, you quit because you thought you werent getting enough you stupid little baby now, if you want to talk smack about me not being any good then come right on back out this spring and we will settle it on the field

[Edited by DBINDIAN63 on 12-12-02 6:32P]