Region 6 4A

abo14

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 2/13/2024 at 2:17 PM, abo14 said:

I know Beech rolled through District 12, who are the contenders from District 11? Can anyone give Beech a run for their money?

The answer is no.  You will most likely be playing a District 12 team in the final (I hope its Hville).   But you better win that region and not finish second.  Lincoln County or Tullahoma will likely be who you face in sectional if you win region.   I think it will be LC and that will be a VERY tough game.   If you finish second you will be facing Coffee County and that won't be pretty. 

1 hour ago, LadyCavsFan said:

The answer is no.  You will most likely be playing a District 12 team in the final (I hope its Hville).   But you better win that region and not finish second.  Lincoln County or Tullahoma will likely be who you face in sectional if you win region.   I think it will be LC and that will be a VERY tough game.   If you finish second you will be facing Coffee County and that won't be pretty. 

I believe Tullahoma is in AAA Region 4. They are a hot team right now!

1 minute ago, rabbitranch said:

I believe Tullahoma is in AAA Region 4. They are a hot team right now!

They are in AAA in a very weak district, possibly the weakest AAA district in the state.  8AAA will not have a team come out of the Region versus our district which is the toughest in the state in 7AAA.  Tullahoma is just good enough to be the best team in the worse district but having seen them play earlier in the year they are a mediocre team and very predictable on offense.  

6 minutes ago, Basketball44Guru said:

They are in AAA in a very weak district, possibly the weakest AAA district in the state.  8AAA will not have a team come out of the Region versus our district which is the toughest in the state in 7AAA.  Tullahoma is just good enough to be the best team in the worse district but having seen them play earlier in the year they are a mediocre team and very predictable on offense.  

Didn’t they play CC very close twice?  And beat Lincoln County?  Almost beat Blackman??  They may be in a weak district but that team is better than you are saying.  

23 hours ago, LadyCavsFan said:

Didn’t they play CC very close twice?  And beat Lincoln County?  Almost beat Blackman??  They may be in a weak district but that team is better than you are saying.  

Research takes you far when you look into these games and ask around.  I’ll let the tournaments do the talking and see how far they go. 

After losing by 20 plus just a couple of weeks ago, H'ville gets the W.  Beech found out they are not good enough to just show up and win.  By the time the Bucs decided to play it was a ballgame, and H'ville made the plays down the stretch. Hats off to them. That was a big game, because now Beech faces Hillsboro in a win or go home assuming they both take care of business in the first round rather than in the championship game where both would advance. Lets hope for an all district 12 region final.

• 2 weeks later...

District title rematch as the Lady Bucs and Commandos square off for the region title. Winner gets to host on Saturday, loser is on the road. Did the Bucs learn their lesson last week or will the Commandos even up the season series?

On 2/15/2024 at 3:43 PM, LadyCavsFan said:

This post was funny to read and gave me a chuckle.  As if Tullahoma could make it past Upperman to be in a sectional and then to think they could do that in 4A just shows how little one knows of fake programs.