State Tournament

It’s crazy that these teams work hard all year to get there and then are made to play at times of a ridiculous nature.  9:30 am?  8:45 pm?  

why can’t we make the tournament a 2 week event with the boys playing over  the same time period and not make teams play before noon or 1. 

If this was truly for the kids then these crazy times would not happen 

28 minutes ago, Bkbfan4ever said:

It’s crazy that these teams work hard all year to get there and then are made to play at times of a ridiculous nature.  9:30 am?  8:45 pm?  

why can’t we make the tournament a 2 week event with the boys playing over  the same time period and not make teams play before noon or 1. 

If this was truly for the kids then these crazy times would not happen 

No what is crazy is this stupid draw. The Bradley Female Bears vs Clarksville Female Wildcats. The Female Bears have 1 loss and the Female Wildcats have 0 losses. The TSSAA need their heads examined. They have them stuck so far up their hind parts that they are not paying attention. In what universe if this fair? This is the most unfair draw to two teams in the history of the tournament. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

32 minutes ago, CaptainGuru said:

No what is crazy is this stupid draw. The Bradley Female Bears vs Clarksville Female Wildcats. The Female Bears have 1 loss and the Female Wildcats have 0 losses. The TSSAA need their heads examined. They have them stuck so far up their hind parts that they are not paying attention. In what universe if this fair? This is the most unfair draw to two teams in the history of the tournament. I guarantee it. Does anyone want to bet me? I am Captain Guru and I approve this message.

That’s on a different thread