NFHS BROADCAST

On 3/9/2024 at 4:55 PM, option76 said:

Can they not get someone decent to help with the play by play. I don’t care if you have coached 30 years it don’t make you a good play by play.  This guy in the single A game is horrible.  

Dan Hughes is top notch! 

2 minutes ago, VOLnWTN said:

Dan Hughes is top notch! 

To each their own I guess.  The lady would be making a point about one team and he would continue making the same point talking about the other team.  You could tell it was a struggle for her to try and correct him and not be rude.  Seemed to be knowledgeable of basketball for sure but his play by play definitely isn’t for me.  I did hear them say this was his last tournament. Hope he enjoys retirement. 

2 hours ago, option76 said:

To each their own I guess.  The lady would be making a point about one team and he would continue making the same point talking about the other team.  You could tell it was a struggle for her to try and correct him and not be rude.  Seemed to be knowledgeable of basketball for sure but his play by play definitely isn’t for me.  I did hear them say this was his last tournament. Hope he enjoys retirement. 

Should have called his last game a bit sooner!   It was rough.  I wanted to mute it several times.  My favorite part was she asked him a question about one team and he starts answering the question about the other team.  I am sure he was good once.  Just not his best this weekend.

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, option76 said:

Got you!  You mean the championship game. When you said play by play, I thought radio.  Sorry.