Purdue Officiating????

I mean is this the most corrupt officiated Tournament of all time??? And it has happend in every game this year it seems with Edey. 25-12 on fouls and no 3 seconds or illegal screens or traveling?? 1 foul on him. Is this a paid off Tournament?? And I love Tennessee but we all knew it was going to be officiated like this. I can't believe he didn't try a 2-3 matchup zone or a Triangle and 2 or anything but putting a 3rd stringer man to man against Edey with a crew not letting anyone touch him. We had zero chance playing man to man with this crew.

• Upvote 1

TN high school girls basketball tourney?

5 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

I mean is this the most corrupt officiated Tournament of all time??? And it has happend in every game this year it seems with Edey. 25-12 on fouls and no 3 seconds or illegal screens or traveling?? 1 foul on him. Is this a paid off Tournament?? And I love Tennessee but we all knew it was going to be officiated like this. I can't believe he didn't try a 2-3 matchup zone or a Triangle and 2 or anything but putting a 3rd stringer man to man against Edey with a crew not letting anyone touch him. We had zero chance playing man to man with this crew.

21 hours ago, pioneer42 said:

It was absolutely ridiculous. It took our physical play away and that is why we aren’t advancing.

2 hours ago, crow6424 said:

It was absolutely ridiculous. It took our physical play away and that is why we aren’t advancing.

Very sad when a crew calls touch fouls on one end and let's even more contact go on the other end. I just wished he would have at least tried a plan B or C. Plan A wasn't going to work.