James vs. Leen

BHD

I have read many posts about a James vs. Leen matchup. Most of the posts are completely negative toward one of the two wrestlers and positive for the other. The truth is both James and Leen would be embarrassed by the many things posted on their behalf. Both of these guys work extremely hard and neither of the two seek out the spotlight. Kyle loves to work out with Jordan in the summer because he knows it makes him better; he respects (not fears) Leen. I'll bet Jordan feels the same about Kyle; why else would he seek him out for a work-out partner. Both wrestlers are classy kids and neither would duck anybody! While I think Kyle is awesome for wrestling in a heavier weight class than he actually has to, I don't think Jordan is anything less.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are right on the money!!!!! They are both great guys that love to Wrestle and in no way feel any animosity towards each other. They are Competitive in the sport they love and are always looking for a workout partner that will push them to be the best they can be. Jordan takes a lot of abuse and I can't quite figure out why. The guy is as hard of worker as there is out there. He is a Gentleman as well as being a Class Act. I have NEVER heard him Bad Mouth a single competitor.

Steve Henry

i agree with you coach henry. i posted that i thought kyle was the best wrestler in the state and someone replyed if he is so tuff, then let him wrestle leen. i love watching leen and kyle wrestle, just my opinion kyle is better. both are great wrestlers and are great kids. they are both hard workers, but i dont see anyone pound for pound in the state of tennessee better than kyle. nothing against leen or any other wrestler. just stating my opinion. i have great respect for both wreslers.

i agree with you coach henry. i posted that i thought kyle was the best wrestler in the state and someone replyed if he is so tuff, then let him wrestle leen. i love watching leen and kyle wrestle, just my opinion kyle is better. both are great wrestlers and are great kids. they are both hard workers, but i dont see anyone pound for pound in the state of tennessee better than kyle. nothing against leen or any other wrestler. just stating my opinion. i have great respect for both wreslers.

Well said Coach Henry! Rabbit what has Leen done to you to deserve your wrath? It's fine for you to have an opinion but there is no need to make false statements regarding Leen "dodging" James. If they ever do wrestle I think it would be a very good match to watch. Good luck to both wrestlers.

your right i should not have said leen was dodging kyle, but i talk to leen this summer and he said he was going 119. he was on the rankings at 119 which baylor turned in. i know leen is tuff and a good wrestler. i have nothing against leen, i like watching him wrestle. once again im sorry for accusing leen of dodging kyle. hopefully they will be at the same weight at the mccallie tournament so we can see a highly anticipated match. i stated my opinion about kyle and people started in about leen and i reacted the wrong way. good luck to kyle and leen, they are both great for our state.

• 2 weeks later...