New Baseball Coach at Westview

Guest miked

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When Coach Ward accepted the head football coaching job at Camden.

Paul Slack is just what they need. He is young, very talented(on the field and off), and has grown up coaching and was seen as an umpire throughout their lives. This would be a great move if it happens, and my sources say it probably will.:)

[Edited by thebeave on 12-10-02 10:22P]

SFFan, who do you think you are saying that it won't be hard, have you ever coached high school baseball?? How do you know how hard it is to coach?? I played for Coach Ward and he did what he could with what he had. His problem was having talented players who screwed up and he had to punish them for it. You have no idea what you are talking about, that's right you are the one who said Laney was the ace of the pitching staff last few years. You don't know what you are talking about, Go Back To South Fulton!!!!! You better get your facts straight before you start bashing Coach Ward. I am going to miss him and I am out of High School, that is how good of a guy he is.

On the Paul Slack issue, I also played for him and he would be great as a coach, he knows how to play ball and coach but will he get the job, can you help me out on this one beave.

As far as hiring qualified assistants, Westview needs a head coach now. A permanent position might be filled next year but there are to many variables in the mix now. We all know how great teacher pay is so a quick fix is in order for the Westview baseball job at the present time.

If Paul Slack wants it, the job is his. A final decision should come this week.

You will have to excuse SFFan, he wanted to play for Coach Ward, but he lived in South Fulton!!! :)