Culleoka???

erinhale

Guest bballfan22

mcBOB your name should be mcBOOB...b/c you keep making a joke of yourself on here... on every board i have seen you on you have some smart comment... either GROW UP or SHUT UP... erin... about your ???... i am not sure about culleoka w/ everyone else... but they lost to RHS at Culleoka Last friday. but, from what i saw... they girls played okay, they just had some stupid turnovers and couldn't get much to fall... RHS beat them this time, but they stand a good chance of a good game next time they meet... last year... RHS beat them at RHS by 30 and then come to CHS and got beat by about the same there... so, it could go either way when CHS comes to Richland... sorry i dont' have anymore info. on them. and sorry for MCBOOB's sorry comment. sheesh, some people

Guest bballfan22

you are exactly right this is a message board... and you can post what you want. but continuosly i see you post negative stuff and then when someone gets on you about it, you have something even more negative to say to that... and i have even seen you deny posting negative comments...(MC/CULLEOKA) all, i am trying to tell you right now is... if you are gonna be the kind of person that you are being... then you better expect to have it put back on you. if you can't handle the heat stay out of the kitchen... I suggest you don't DISH OUT MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE... b/c you are correct.. I DO THINK I AM SOMETHING... and that means i will forever ride your case as long as you keep making stupid derogatory comments... so get ready...it is gonna get deep in here, unless you of course GROW UP!

[Edited by bballfan22 on 12-12-02 2:07P]