York @ Smith Co.

sleep23

I hope you guys have more "fire in your bellies", come game time than you seem to have now. I guess it is best to save it for the floor. Sleeper...17 of 18 from the foul line, 14 of 14 in the last quarter. That's what was reported. Pretty impressive! No need to respond to my remarks...you might jinx yourelf. Leffew...what happened? Was the LA game just an aberation, or are they that good. You may respond, because you can't jinx size like yours. Good luck to both of you until you play Cannon again. We need to work out some kinks, but I have already seen major improvements in our bench, so our rotation will not be a problem before long.

I can still jinx myself too . But i don't care to remark that the livingston game wasn't them it was us ( they are good ) gurly is a great player and we let them shoot alot of 3's but its early in the season we are still working out our kinks . we are starting to gel now so it should start coming together. should be a good game i would expect nothing less of smith co.

This should be a great game. The owls come in after a big win against Cannon. York looking to prove that the loss to Livingston was a fluke. Both are hungry and should battle this one out. The much-anticipated match-up of Tate vs. Sleeper will have to wait, but the Michael Winkler vs. Kelly Leffuew should be interesting. Watch out for Ledbettier and Stephens for York and Glover and the other Winkler from Smith Co. This should be great. Sorry dragons, I'll have to go with my boys from Smith, score will be 67-64 Smith Co.