Halls

djlai1

Can anyone tell me the results of the Halls-Mitchell(Memphis) game last Sat. night. If they one that game, they will have remained undefeated and moved to 6-0 and play Obion Co. tonight at home at 6:00. Fingers crossed. They beat Obion at Obion in the first game of the year.

[Edited by djlai1 on 12-12-02 4:50P]

halls wins a big game over obion county central 69-68 after leading by 11 after one and trailing by 18 points midway in the third quarter.obion shot the lights out in the second quarter to start a 24-0 run in the quarter to lead at the half 39-29.midway through the third quarter after obion leading 49-31,halls finally got some buckets to drop along with strayhorn hitting several freethrows with the clock stoped as well as the tough D that brought halls back from a big deficit.lajoel nance had a baby 14 foot baseline jumper to give halls a 69-68 lead with 8 seconds remaing.obion inbounded the ball and had a pass deflected for a loose ball.one of the freshmen players for halls dove for the loose ball a grabbed it and held on to it for the final three seconds to make an amazing comeback.

yea, I was at the Halls game last night and I can hardly take those type of games. Halls showed a lot of heart in coming back fron that deficit. They showed a lot of determination, and tons of talent in remaining undefeated. Of course it wouldn't be a Halls game without see Coach Jarrett get angry at someone and almost get to fighting with Obion Co.'s coach. Even the lauderdale County sheriff's deputy had to come between them as well as referees, and assistant coach's. Heck of a game.

Jamie D. '94 Tiger

[Edited by coacht on 12-13-02 10:23A]