fairview vs giles co. score

jacketpride24

Ahhh YES! Hickville the secondary term used to refer to Giles County. Now if the word had been LOSERS, I would have immediately known you were talking about Fairview. I'll agree w/ Jacketpride on one thing, ya'll are better sportsmen, but with a team like you guys have you have to be good at something.

How good of a nigt did Tyler Smith have against Fairview???? I know this guy will be on the greatest players to ever come through the state of Tennessee, that is if he keeps his head on straight. That is one of the hardest things for kids to do these years. So if there is someone can tell me how good of a night he had, I would greatly appreciate it!!!!!!!!!!

PMPD00. If your reply was too what I said, I will go on and tell you that I have been to every game that GCHS has played except the Lewis County game. From my understanding, I didn't miss anything. If you are talking about football games like Jacketpride, you guys ought to check out the Football board. You might actually appear to know something in there.

i have to admit giles co. had alot of talent on their team but they don't have the one thing that championship teams have and that is being good sports and working as a team. all you guys do is show-off. yeah my jackets didn't beat you all because you guys are the better team but you won't be great until you start playing more like someone who has won before.