2. Huntland

3. Cascade

4. Forrest

5. Eagleville

6. Unionville

7. Conersville

8. Richland

9. Culleoka

This, of coarse, could and probably will change by February.

Good luck to all the teams and every player stay injury free!!!

Guest JustDoItNike

i think huntland can beat Moore co... And I know that EHS isn't at their potential right now.... But, I think they could also come out on top. I watched them tonight, they are coming back. Just wait. I think it could be huntland and eagleville in the top 2 this year. hmm?? ::alot of questions right now::

1. Gotta say Moore County again

2 and 3 I'm not to sure of. Huntland or Eagleville at either spot.

4.Richland

5.Cascade

6.Forrest

7.Unionville

8.Cornersville

9.Culleoka

ANY of these spots can change REAL quick. The district is soo intense this season...does anyone notice that 11A is the only district that gets alot of posts? Good fans in 11A!!

Guest HighTest

Its early in the season and teams coachs are are holding to semi tough plays now waiting for Feb. I beleive at that time is when you will see some really good b-ball. Just look at the Forest and Moore County game, Forest was looking pretty good but Moore unloaded another speed and let a player or 2 put forth more than what they had been doing. So, who knows who will be on top. Its any bodies guess. Just play hard and keep up the good work to all 11a teams.

I am with Evegasfan with the predictions as he has written with Moore County on top. But I believe that there are several other teams who are really going to battle for that number one spot. Good luck to all.

I am with Evegasfan with the predictions as he has written with Moore County on top. But I believe that there are several other teams who are really going to battle for that number one spot. Good luck to all.