11a Predictions

gottashootmore

I am with Evegasfan with the predictions as he has written with Moore County on top. But I believe that there are several other teams who are really going to battle for that number one spot. Good luck to all.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think anyone can win or be beaten on any given night. Now, until Moore County gets beaten I think they deserve the top spot. 2-9 I think it will change several times through out the season with no clear cut leader until the tournament is over. My predictions will come once I have seen all teams play. This is the closest I remember this district being in many years. It is and will continue to be an exciting year. Good luck to all and I hope all stay injury free.

Guest JustDoItNike

I agree with Stinger on this one.

Moore Co. has not been beaten yet, so they have the privilage of being called the "number one" team. they deserve that. As far as the rest goes... Guys we still have alot of ball to play. But I think Huntland, cascade, forrest and Eagleville want it bad too. dont underestimate Richland either. until Moore co. is proven wrong, they are still #1. my opinion.

Guest bballfan22

well, i agree w/ the above posts... moore co. hasnt been beaten YET, so they are in the #1 spot...but they shouldn't sit comfortable b/c the other teams in the district have MORE than enough potential to take that spot away. There is a lot of the season left...and it is going to be interesting to see how things turn out. Of course, I am going to be behind my team(richland) all the way... but to the other teams best of luck against moore co. and each other... Stay injury free... and God Bless!! :rolleyes::o