Wayne County/ Santa Fe

tfranks24

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOldGuy

Well I have not seen Wayne Cty play but I heard that they have really good guards but not a strong post game. I have seen Santa Fe play and the duo of Carter and Boo Boo in the post is almost unstoppable unless you have 2 good post players. If you have one good post, then that means you can cancel one of the two out but the other will dominate. But Wayne County guards are solid and might overcome the strong post game of Santa Fe. So what I am saying is Wayne County's guards will beat out Santa Fe's and Santa Fe's post game will beat out Wayne County's. I am going to say Santa Fe wins a very close game by 4.

I have seen WC play and I must admit the post game does need some work but in the long run i think they will come together and make a great team. You have to admit though that WC has come a long way from the last couple of years and there game will be better since the new addition of Coach Franks. I beleive WC will win the Santa Fe game by 8 points. I know this sounds kind of off but I think WC wants this game more.

wayne county dont have a chance give it up guys you hadnt been a contender in the district since you have had a bball team. you might want to work on golfing, baseball, or football, cuz you will never beat santa fe. boo boo and j carter will tear you up in the post. who's ur post again, skipper!!!!!might have a problem with soph guard cameron simms.

Ok there DickieV, I think you need to stick to college basketball "baby". I love it when you guys give us no respect. It makes the victory taste so much sweeter. Don't get me wrong, coming into your house will be a battle but saying we don't have a chance is a little rediculous. You obviously haven't done your scouting. We have had excellent defense against some really good post players and no one has any better guards in the district. I'm saying this will be about a 5 point game either way it goes, but I'm going with the WC Cats.

Guest sfsoftballqt4

I don't know who you are tallkid13, but I do know you have a weird view of Santa Fe's post game. Carter and Boo Boo have combined for an average of around 30 points and 20 rebounds this season. I don't know what game you are talking about but you must be thinking of the wrong team. Santa Fe's guards aren't bad either. They have a bunch of veteran ball handlers and Sims off the bench who really adds a spark to the game. These guys can defend pretty good too. I agree that Wayne County's guards are good so it will be a tough game.

Guest TheOldGuy

Tallkid, first of all, the Santa Fe duo of Boo and Carter are probably the best duo of posts in the district. It is hard to stop BOTH of them. It is possible,but it will still be hard. And DickieV, I dont have a clue what you are thinking Santa Fe will not kill Wayne Cty. It is going to be a good game. I dont think that Santa Fe can match the trio of guards that Wayne Cty has. I wish I could see that game but I will be at the CA-MP game. Good Luck to both teams!

I'm a student at Santa Fe. I won't to let Dan or tallkid 13 kow that he shouldn't get on coacht if he has nothing smart to say. You are showing plane igonernce... Santa Fe has a duo in the post that is hard to stop period. there gaurds are pretty darn good when they play ball to. i know this becauuse i've been to every game for the last two years yes even the two wear we killed Fairview... the WC vs SF game will be a great game and very good game for you to come and watch or so called week game... Maybe you will be educated. this will be a very good game. by the way since we are so week what has fairview done????????

hey dickie v does santa fe have any state tournament banners?? i know that wayne co does. santa fe has not been a contender every year in the district, so i think you need back your statement. this will be a very good game. i think that a lot of people on this board are not giving much credit to wanye co's posts. they are very good defenders and they are not too bad on offense. i think wayne co has the better defense in this game. good luck to both teams.