Wayne County/ Santa Fe

tfranks24

Guest jimmyjama

first i would like to say that it will be a good game, but whoyodaddy your about as dumb as box of rocks come to the game and you will see santa fe play and then you can judge their post. GOOD LUCK SANTA FE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BallinPete

So i see the Trash talking still remains at a high. But on an earler post someone said "Santa Fe probley dosent have any Computers" Well, That sure was a Intelligent reply. I have been to Wayne Co and Santa Fe. Trust me Santa Fe would be more likly to have some than Wayne Co. But anyway, I wish i could make the trip to Santa Fe to see this big game go down. I hope Wayne Co can back up all this talking that they have been doing. Good Luck Santa Fe.

Tcb31. What has Fairview done?? Fairview has turned a 0-27 season around to become 4-5 right now, with three of the losses lost by 5 or less. Fairview also has beaten Sante Fe both times this year. And there is a big differece watching a game(what you do) and playing a game(what i do), so dont tell me that i will get educated on a team that i have dominted.......... Has your powerhouse team ever play GILES CO. or Cenntinal?? These are teams that we lose to, What team does Sante Fe lose to?? J/W

Thanks Dan

i wasnt the one who posted my last message a friend did. oh and someone said wayne co only had one state banner but yet there are two state banners in their gym. everyone on here is saying wayne co is talking all the trash, i guess yall are not reading what the santa fe people but on here. but anyways i cant wait to see who wins this game and gets the bragging rights on this message board.

First and foremost I will say that this post has nothing to do with anyone involved with the Santa Fe program,players or coaches, You guys played an excellent game.

Having said that I will say this, does anyone agree with me on the fact that the quality of the officiating has gone to pot this year. Those three officials robbed the players coaches and fans of what they came to be a part of tonight and that is a great game between two very good single A highschool teams. I am not going the route most fans take and say that WC got robbed of a win. I think everyone of us in that gym got robbed tonight. I felt cheated out of having the pleasure of seeing two great programs go at it. From calling a technical foul on the fans to calling 13 fouls on WC in the FIRST QUARTER! That gang cheapened a win that Santa Fe worked there buts off for. I seriously think there was a record set for the most whistles blown in a single game tonight. C'mon TSSAA, get a system of check and balances in your officiating program. I know its a very hard job but as a fan of the game I pay my $5 every tuesday and friday to see a fair competitive game and the refs tonight stole that money from everyone that paid it.

Guest bigman32

Well the game is over and I'm glad all this trash talking is over with. I'll admit it was kind of fun because it had both teams pumped up for the game. Not sure of everyone's performance but Hood led the Wildcats with 20 points on 3 of 4 from behind the arc. Boo Boo added 17 points while Carter had 16. Good game Santa Fe!

Fisrt off I'd like to say good job on the win for Santa Fe. This is starting to develop into a pretty good rivalry. I also want to make it clear that the refs DID NOT in any way cost Wayne County this game. Making excuses is for losers. I think it was very clear to anyone who was there that the most talented team won tonight. Santa Fe got the victory by 14 points. Santa Fe's guards played great defense on WC's guards and didn't allow them to catch fire. SF's posts dominated WC's. Santa Fe just seems to be the better team, just that simple. The refs weren't great - but when are they ever? Both teams were in the double bonus during the 2nd quarter. There were a ton of fouls called. But great teams battle through those kinds of things and it was obvious WC players were letting it get to them. WC's posts need to learn to quit being babies and maybe the refs will be a little more leaniant on them. Also, if I were WC I would just let my game do the talking instead of talking lots of trash before every game. They did it to Perry County and got beat. They did it to Summertown and got beat. They did it to Santa Fe and once again got beat. They can do it to Collinwood all they want though because that is a safer bet. Also, one last thing - how many State Banners does the Wayne County Boys' team have hanging in their gym? No one ever answered me. Thanks.

DickieV I saw your gym and its banners,having a regioanl runnerup banner does not count. And you are simply an idiot if you think the refs were just "not great". I hope your friend got on here and made that post because whoever did was also not in a great state of mind at the time.And for the record I believe it was your buddy who started all the trash talking on this thread.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 12-21-02 6:50A]