Cascade vs. Eagleville

PGda

What are everyone's predictions on the Cascade, Eagleville game Friday night? Keep in mind, Cascade's Laura Cowley is back and more than ready to play. I think it'll be a good one to watch, but if I had to pick I'd say Cascade by 10 or 15. But who knows. Merry Christmas, Good luck, and may every player stay injury free.

Guest bballfan22

well, i am an RHS fan but both of these teams have played us. and i really see this game as being a good match up. it should be interesting.;) i really believe that both of these teams have about equal talent. if both teams make up their mind to play their best then it will be very close. ultimately though this game is gonna come down to who has the better, or rather, stronger mind. which ever team is hitting well that night, and which ever team does not get into foul trouble. all of these are MAJOR factors during games where both teams are equally talented(like this one). if i HAD to make a prediction. i would put it on Cascade, not to take anything from the eagles, it is just that w/ their player back and all that i have heard cascade seems to really be playing well right now. either way, good luck to both teams. Merry Christmas...and God Bless!!! :D :D :D

Guest JustDoItNike

It was a great game.... I must say! Eagleville should have won by about 10, their shots would not fall. Little jumpers. Lady champs did an outstanding job, just need to work on the boards, offensively. same with eagleville.

Guest 2005Chs

i personally thought the lady champs played an aweful game they were lazy and weren't ready to play. there game intensity wasn't there friday night. They really need to work on how to stop fouling cause that is what's killing them the champs need to play basketball like they know how exspecially if they want to do anything in the district. SO pull it together lady champs and play like you know how cause i know you guyz want it BAD!! so show it. Good luck lady champs and merry christmas to everyone and god bless.