Bradley / Oakland

Bearettefan

The Bearettes were down by 11(I think) at half time. We were down most of the game. Oakland came out of the gate running the 3rd quarter but we just started pressing them then got within one of them. On an inbound play we go for the steal and Kristen gets her hand on it and knocks it away from the girl.Lindsey scores two then we nail our next few foul shots they scored a 3 so we end up winning by 6. Brandi had some good passes. She seemed to score alot but I'm not sure how much. Kristen didn't score much but played good defense. Ryan Harris was there from the Banner so it will probably be in todays paper or Sunday. I was just so excited we won by a comeback that my facts are blurry :D It was a great game and a much needed win. Oaklands 6'4" girl fouled out right at the last then kristen did (Her calls were bad though).Tambra made alot of foul shots that put us back in the game.The boys lost (VERY exciting game) Tim Hobbs dislocated his elbow.