Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

DCfan74

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest handydan

I find it incredibly funny, how you speak like an intelligent, mature adult on some posts and then you completely fall apart and act like a high school freshmen on others. Seriously though, it is not the end of the world when you have to realize that Dyersburg is simply not on Dyer County's level in boys basketball. Maybe now you can retract your earlier posts on Brown's over achievement. They only win as many games as they do because 3/4 of their schedule is against A and AA teams. Anyone can see they have just as much athleticism as Dyer County. He just doesn't know how to harness it or teach the game. The only reason he is still the Coach is because Dyersburg is a football school and he cowers down to coach Counts. PERIOD.

And another thing I've been told that you got into some trouble for talking down to some Dyer County students at a youth leadership event a few years back. So as a person of such high standing in the community, you should watch what you say on these boards it could come back to haunt you.

ouch, that one really hurt, see me bleed...........

see me care? no.....

you had to refresh you screen a couple of times to keep up with that one....handdan....

actually, coach brown can now focus on his program instead of focusing on keeping "the wolves" out of his gym and away from his players!

circle the wagons boy, the choctaws are coming...

[Edited by mg on 12-23-02 10:23A]