Dyer Co. vs Dyersburg

DCfan74

Well Dyersburg posters lets here from yall. Whats your take on the game. We won pretty easy,didn't we. :D:(:(.I guess we cheated some how. Yall stirring up them rummors about Butch didn't do you any good, did it? I still haven't heard anything official on Butch being booted out. Why are they being so hush, hush about it. I'll be rooting for Dyersburg now, that you don't play DC anymore this year in basketball. I bet yall want say that. I truely will root for yall to go all the way. :D:):(

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Thomas2003

good game dc

dburg guys = 1 win

dc guys = 1 win

dburg girls = 1 win

dc girls = 1 win

looks like a even series to me.

dburg played off tongiht and dc didnt. but im not going to make 15 pages of excuses like some people did 2 weeks ago

gg and gl

well, you just have to consider where figgy pudding lives........give him a break because where he is from "spelling" or "typing" is not a high priority.......

dyer cnty played an outstanding game tonight....coach hopkins strategy was perfect and his players executed the game plan to perfection.....combine that with an emotionally charged team wanting to give their coach a send off, and the fact in the first half dburg played very flat missing almost of their field goals and free thows and you have a formula for a butt whipping....which the "choctaws" issued.....

congrats go to the "taws" for giving coach hopkins a fitting send off.....also congrats to both the trojans and taws for playing hard and being good sports after the game....

it was great to see the players hug each other and shake their hands...... i did not see too many fans (adults) doing that.....

Dyersburg got spanked and rightly so DC has much better talent and Dyer County is the much better team. Dyersburg lucked out that dc wanted to play selffish ball at dburg and well this strategy was much different like I promised two weeks ago. As far as I saw though Dyer County won three games of the four out of this series. WE all know suzanne seat was fouled at the end of the girls game and she would have won it for us at the lines if the refs would have made the right call.........

figgy pudding, i must apologize because i do recall that i have always been told to communicate on the same level as the listener...

so from now on i will spell out all of the words for you, however, if you have trouble reading or knowing what a word means, then just call anyone from dyersburg and they will gladly translate the word for you...

i would try typing slower so you could keep up but i do not think that would work, or would it?

[Edited by mg on 12-22-02 11:58P]