Stand-Out Freshman Players In Middle Tennessee

baseballer22

Who do you all think is a stand-out freshman in middle Tennessee? I think that Jana Cross from Loretto is probably one of the only bright spots in a slow season for the Lady Mustangs. Please don't take me wrong I am not taking away from the Lady Stangs it is just that they are not playing to all their ablities except for a couple of players. Jana has stepped on the court almost every game and made some sort of impact. In her very first game, she came off the bench and scored 26 points. Now you all can dicuss who ya'll think is a stand-out freshman in middle Tennessee.

Just remember that I was the first to say this summer that Jana would be a great player for the next four years at Loretto and another four at some college. Jessisca Green isnt a bad player either. I dont see any other two freshman making such an impact on any team in the state. That goes for west, middle, and east.

A little off subject but there is a good guard for Chester Co that is a freshman. She is going to be a girl to keep an eye on for the next four years.

Guest h0sepipe

Watch out for Lil' Sleeper coming up in Smith. Ryan Sleeper's little sister has some of his talent, obviously, by having scored 26 points in her last game. She is just a freshman, and will be a very big assest to the game the next few years. Although she is still in learning, she is a very good offensive player already. Her shot is very good, and she knows how to play. Tara Sleeper is one I think will help out the Lady Owls many times to come.

Posted by h0sepipe:

Watch out for Lil' Sleeper coming up in Smith. Ryan Sleeper's little sister has some of his talent, obviously, by having scored 26 points in her last game. She is just a freshman, and will be a very big assest to the game the next few years. Although she is still in learning, she is a very good offensive player already. Her shot is very good, and she knows how to play. Tara Sleeper is one I think will help out the Lady Owls many times to come.

Don't forget Monica Chumney, too. She has tremendous athletic talent. Once she learns the game, look out.