Who is the best shooter is district 11a?

BDBB

Casey Holt from Culleoka has to be the best player and shooter in district 11a. I play with him during the summer and stuff, and he is a straight up balla!!! Jenkins from chapel hill is ok, he is good dont get me wrong but he is really lazy and wines to the referee's to much. IF he is going to Stanford he will never make it!! Trust me i know this!!!!!!

I agree with every post on this thread, Jenkins and Holt are the two best shooters in 11a in my opinion. Shankle is not really the best shooter, he probably has the highest shooting percentage because he drives and takes smart shots, and he finishes very well. Jenkins are Holt are the two best though. They both are the people you look to shoot an open set shot.

Guest TheOldGuy

I think that Casey Holt is the best player in the district. I have played ball with and against him. I saw JeMar Jenkins play last night, he is pretty good, but I think that Holt is a more all around player. Jenkins is good though, he made a couple of good shots last night but I think that Holt is more consistent!