I need directions to Tennessee High.

REBELRON

From Maryville: Get to I-40 headed east. When you get to the I-81 exit take it. You should be on I-81 North. Stay on I-81 until you get to the first Bristol exit at 11-W or West State Street. Get off I-81 and take 11-W/West State Street until you get to Volunteer Parkway/11-E. Turn right onto Volunteer Parkway/11-E heading south. Go to Weaver Pike. Turn left onto Weaver Pike. Go to the second traffic light and turn right. You should be on the corner just past the stadium (Stone Castle, so called because it is built of stone) just before you turn. You are there. Follow the signs to Viking Hall if all else fails when you get in Bristol. That is where the games are being played. There are other ways to get there but this is one of the easiest for a first timer.

[Edited by CHHS72 on 12-28-02 12:23A]

If you will go to the boys, or girls, schedule look up the team you are trying to find and look at the top of the page, where the name is listed on the far right there is a (directions) that you can click on and get directions to any high school in Tennessee, very helpful to me in the past. Another little convenience offered by coacht. Thanks to him and all the hard work he does. I have slid into many a ball game right before the starting buzzer because of the accurate directions on this board.