Somebody tell me more about Charles Little

Guest ballyhoo

Guest ballyhoo

I saw him play at the Super 16 and was very impressed. Someone said he was related to Vincent Yarbrough...any truth to that? He seemed very dominating oer Bearden, am I mistaken? What are his flaws?

Also, what about this Cleveland team? They look very strong with an excellent inside & outside game.

Thanks

I think i can help you out on this one. I have been in very close contact with Charles in the recent past. I was even around his AAU team this summer. As far as i know he isnt related to Vincent directly but maybe some way. He has never made any comments about it. He is a dominant player down low. There is no one in the area that can hang with him under the rim and maybe not in the state. He is strong and solid under the goal and doesn't miss from that area of 6 feet in. He can jump out of a gym and likes the back door ally oop. He loves to show off his dunking ability when he gets the chance. Yet, like any young player he has his flaws. If you take the kid outside maybe 8 feet and tell him to make a shot you might be there all day. He isnt a very good shooter from mid range. If he were to get that part of his game going he would be unstoppable.Yet the thing no one notices is he is actually smart. He knows he cant shoot accurately enough from outside and you wont find him takin a shot from there. I have played with or against him close to about 20 or more times and i can only remember him shooting once from around the midrange area. He can as well handle the ball pretty well for a big guy. My biggest concern for Charles is he doesnt give 110% on the court. He playes in spurts. When he is goin at his best no one in the state can stay with him or his team but it is when he lacks to even make it accross half court that he looks bad as well as his team. If he just hussled all the time he would be AMAZING! He will learn though. Cleveland is a good team. Solid down low and good quick gaurds. Hard team to beat. Should be intresting.