Lewisburg Baseball

Guest Bball00210

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally I think Mr. Price seems a bit too big for his britches, but hey that's just my own opinion. Not from Lewisburg, but I do know that they have one of the best pitchers in the whole state returning in Jeffrey Lykins. Marshall County has been the team to beat in this district for about um forever now, and this year should be no different. To Ryan and the rest of Giles County, one little piece of info: TO BE THE TEAM, YOU HAVE TO BEAT THE TEAM. Until you do that, I don't think you should worry about what Marshall County has, just know that they are the team to beat.

Guest Bball00210

That dang ol' rp44 sure is a confident fellow. I guess you have to have that confidence to make it, but his confidence will not get him far against Lewisburg.

I agree, to be the man you have to beat the man. So until then...you are just along for the ride. It will probably get bumppy before its over.

Has lykins had some throwing probalems this past year, i have heard that his elbow has been giving him trouble? also rp44 was just coming on here asking what the outlook of you guys team was going to be and you got offensive. if you guys are going to be so good, why don't u just tell us what you got or could it be that marshall might have a down year this year.

Guest Bball00210

well jacket we will not be down this year. you can be assured of that. We are the stud of this district and everyone knows it. We will prove it soon enough. Dont get me wrong, we are beatable, but not by Giles County. They dont have what it takes to compete. Our athlets have and always will be head and shoulders above them. Mentally and physically.

rp44 I am gonna call you out. I know you won't mind since you think you are tight stuff. If Marshall Co. is beatable then why is they are the ones that are representing the region in the sub-state game? They may be beatable, but not by the teams in their district. Page is going to be the team that is going to have a chance this year at the Tigers. Can you say that you have ended a 56 game winning steak to get to the state tournament? I really don't think so. When was the last time you were in the sub-state or was that in little league? Oh wait, Marshall Co. beat you then too. Good luck getting through the district and don't get too cought up in yourself. That is what is going to beat you when the season comes.

why are u bringin up the past? this is a new year. rp44 is a great player and if you call him out i promise you he will make you tigers play. everyone in the district is gonna be gunning for you. last year was fairview's first year in the district and it was a wake up call but i promise you March 31 we will be ready for marshall co. it is marked on my calendar, and i am ready.

• 1 month later...