Lance Sexton

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will tell you that i played against him this year and he is really good. Put it this way if Soddy Daisy were to not have him i think they wouldnt have won a game. He is the real deal.

Guest and142

I must agree lance is the team. He's scoring in between 23 amd 24 points per game. That should explain if he is any good. He plays every spot on the floor. I think he is able to play in the sec if he could get alitte stronger. And as far as him jumpin he has a 41 inch veritcal

Sexton is a 6'5 WF, no taller..... He is a good player, and a Top 40 senior in the state. He has some good skills, but often dissapears from games, and I've heard his motivation is questioned.... To me, his is nowhere near an SEC player, and probably not even a D-1 player. He would be a good fit at Carson-Newman....He played this past summer with the Tennessee Travelers, who practiced at Carson-Newman.....

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, Lance is as good a kid as he is an athlete. I saw alot of him during his freshman year and he really hasn't had the opportunities to develop into the "basketball player" he can be. This kid can play D1, but because of they team he is on and the way they play he might not get a good look. He's a little under-weight, but he can run and jump like a deer. He's one of the best natural shot-blockers I've ever seen. His outside shot has greatly improved and just needs more work on his overall guard play. Take note though - someone out there is going to get a great kid that will develop more in college than he has in four years of high school. Bet on that!