Cloudland's Brewer gone to Avery

landergolfer

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, we're pretty good neighbors. Don't get me wrong, I would love to beat you guys in football but what can you say when you see the level of talent that you guys have had the past few years. Just take my whuppin' and go home. Who knows, maybe in the next few years we'll take home a win. May be a good game next year, but with the big three, Byrd, Benfield and Dane cristman (?) (can't spell his last name) I don't know if the dawgs can pull it off. I know what will happen, hampton will lose, I'll get mad, me and pujo will square off, and he'll give me a bad mark. Just giving you a heads-up Pujo!

Cloudland will be very hard to beat next year, Jeffery Lunsford will also be back, would have been our best lineman last year, could be the best line in our history. I,ll be pulling for Hampton to go 9 and 1 but they have their work cut out for them with the new additions. Their conference just got alot tougher but we'll be pulling for you.

Hampton has a tough schedule next year playing two tough Highlander teams. Also thought you would like to know that Coach Lunsford was named Sportstalk Person of the year. He is featured in an interview and several Roan Mtn. businesses have ads in it. It is a really good article. I am not sure where you can get but I do know El Chicos have a ton of them. They had two editions, a old one and a new one. The new one has Luns and Byrd on the cover. Last years winner was Alex Walls the UT kicker.