Getting into Shape?

Magid

I want my little sister to be a tip top shape when she enters high school next year and I would like some helpful tips from some good advisers. what work-outs she should do, how much running(long vs short distance), and how to work her calf muscles to make her ability to increase greatly. If you would please take the time to email me @ Mr-Magical84@hotmail.com/... Thank you very much

In my past experience, running for long distances (such as 2-3 miles a day etc. ) doesn't help as much as running short distances such as sprints. Long distances do help build up your lungs, however running sprints are more like playing in an actual game and will help more in the long run because of the stopping and starting. As far as building up the calves.....calf raises are a very good thing to do. Also, to help the jumping ability, plyometrics are a great thing to do. It will increase jumping speed as well as the height of the jump.

As important as all of these things is shooting! Make sure that plenty of different types of game shots are taken....especially free throws!

:):D