Wayne Co / Collinwood

tfranks24

OK I know this matchup will get some talking started. Collinwood from what I hear has been on a downward spiral but with the athletes they have, they can't be overlooked, especially in a big rivalry such as this. The Cats are having the best year they've had in I can't remember when but they have yet to play to their potential. I look for things to come together in this game for the Wildcats.

By the way, big props to Tyler York for his 30 points in a double overtime win against Loretto Saturday. This was the best game he's had all season and look for more of the same this year from this junior.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I can't believe there was no more chatter about this rivalry. Looks like the "midgets" from Wayne Co got the best of the Trojans even without J.D. "sickboy" Byrd. It was a whole lot closer than I would have like for it to be. C-Wood has some athletes and the Bryant kid has a sweet shot. I think with Byrd playing it wouldn't have been as close but hey, I am a little biased.

By the way, our chief midget Sig Miller went off with about 35 points and 7-8 three pointers.

tsf,

I am not Miller. My name is Tim Franks. Thats why my user name is tfranks24 so there is no confusion as to who I am. I am good friends with the Miller clan but I just give credit where credits due, no matter who it is.

By the way, I can't believe you let xcat hang out in your neighborhood. Keep letting him do that and you'll have the immigration people on you. (haha couldn't resist xcat)

I haven't been slaughtered and hidden yet.....So far so good.....tsf has been so kind and not assisted 32's father in any kind of violence towards me :) As for Tfranks....there's no way that guy could be sig....plus he's old enough to be sig's dad....around 40 or something is what dirty byrd told me :D