Wayne Co / Collinwood

tfranks24

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TheOldGuy

Look we are some old MP boys and we are tired of all you Wayne County boys talking all this crap. Look we got our own little team known as the Churchill Ballers, and we are challenging anybody from up there that is talking crap 5 on 5 or any number just bring yalls crap and we WILL shut it up!

Guest TheOldGuy

Look since no one has replied, we will come up there and shut yall all the crap talking up just name the time and the place. I am dead serious, we REALLY want to shut yall up cause all yall do is talk that mess and also to let yall know who run it!

Oldguy,

Are you talking about shutting us up by beating us at basketball?

And could you please point out which post on this thread has been trash talk? All I see is posts congratulating their team, but hey I could be wrong, according to xcat I am too old to still comprehend most conversations anyway.

[Edited by tfranks24 on 1-9-03 7:18A]

[Edited by tfranks24 on 1-9-03 7:36A]

Guest TheOldGuy

Look BOY, now you are trying to deny all the trash talk all you and your little Wayne Cty boys have been talking. Every thread I look at that has to deal with Wayne County, there is always you or some other Wayne Cty ###### talking that mess and me and my boys are tired of hearing about it so we are challenging you or anybody on the basketball team to play. Now dont be scared. You and your boys talk all that trash, NOW BACK IT UP!

Ok there "boy" I can see by your namecalling you must still be a kid so I won't respond to your posts anymore. I am on here to talk about our hs team so if you don't like to read them then don't read them. Your challenge is falling on deaf ears because I never said I was great at b-ball personally. Its guys like you that get threads locked up by moderators so please stay off Wayne Co threads

Guest TheOldGuy

Okay you little wuss, you are just scared. I dont care about Wayne County and how it might get locked up. Yall have been talking crap all this year. I dont care if you stink at basketball, you probably do, but get some of your other boys and LETS PLAY!

Guest TheOldGuy

C'mon guys, we just want to play a game of bball with some different players around. We just really want to play some of yall because yall talk trash. By the way I am 19!