Rockwood

liltimmy0605

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where you at the game? Does it make since to have a Cosby guy dance down the court after a 3 and go off scott free and a Rockwood guy say "YEAH" after hitting a 3 and get a T?????? well if you think so then i guess it was a good officaled game. Im glad you know how to say the same thing over and over and over again. At least we arn't losing to CAK.

I hate to say it but there will always be a crooked ref here or there, and yes, they can screw up, and they can try to make it easier for a certain team to win. But, Rockwood lost cause they were outplayed, simple as that, if your beating a team by 30 points with 3 minutes left, no matter how badly the refs are cheating, you'll still win. So, even if the refs were crooked, Rockwood lost, but....I'd be surprised if it happened again. Rockwood is very revengeful, and there not gonna let that happen again. They will make sure their ahead by enough where it won't matter.

You are right, and yes some fans do say that we are cheated but when i hear it from several players, and tons of fans. I understand the refs can't get everything right but some games the refs can't get anything right its just how it is. But even when my team gets some calls that they shouldn't have I don't deny them.

Preston is the leading scorer and Thomas is second. As far as Cosby goes, that's one of the toughest to pick up a win. Some of it is that they are tough, but many coaches agree that the home team gets more than their fair share of call in the Eagle's Nest. I'd say that the Tigers will win at home and on a neutral court.

Reed and Gallaher not getting along? Well when I lived down there I was good friends with Reed, and me and Gallaher talked every once and awhile, but I know for a fact they were good buddies at that point. Sure that was a year ago, but I don't seem them being able to hate each other, and if that's so, it won't last long. So don't let that bother you. But I could see that screwing up the chemistry of the team because they are both essential players to the Tigers, and if they don't like each other, their not gonna wanna assist each other, pass to each other and so on. It just won't happen, so Reed or Gallaher, if you read this, Berg says get your act together and bring a title home to Rockwood where it belongs.