Count Down

Sidetrain

Febuary 10th is 33 days away, March 10 is 61 days away. I'm sur that we are all looking forward to the up coming high school season. Fastpitch has had alot of good things happy for it during the off season. So let us all work together to keep the movement moving strong. Some of you have work so hard to get our sport in this postion that we all should THANK YOU for keeping the faith. Catch the Fastpitch Fever!!! :):):D

• 4 weeks later...

The forecast calls for light snow and temps in the 30's, I believe.

Wouldn't you just know it.

Yup, it's softball season in TN people.

GEEZ, why don't we wise up like the people in GA and other surrounding states who play SOFTBALL as a FALL SPORT. :)

I'm only venting a little here because there are home basketball games Monday and Tuesday and we can't use the gym due to JV games starting at 4 p.m.

What was the title of that Mark Twain story? Yes, "Roughing It," that's it! :D

---rSquared

Now that it here I see that the old problem keeps coming up. Move to fall or stay spring. Will I would like to se it played in the spring but the weather hurts that alot. Some schools have indoor practices but the smaller or the less deacated schools to the sport do do not care either way.

Will now we have 30 days for the first season Game :)

It was my thoughts on that. I like it in the spring because that when it is played like baseball. I am trying to fix our softball field and the winter is not helping. Right now I have no help as because other do have a life. But cornup I've played in those condtions. I guess I was just upset because I and not getting anywhere with our field and the money is getting short just like everyone else. ;)