7 - AAA predictions....

Fozzie

I think as it stands now Cookeville is the best team in the district and with 3-0 dist. record has positioned itself nicely. I think Riverdale finishes 2nd and off to 3-0 record has really helped themselves also. I go with White Co. 3rd even though they are 0-2 because both games have been on the road and against top 2 teams, they could still make a run at 1 or 2 if Cookeville or Riverdale goes in a slump. I think Oakland finishes 4th and could upset some people. I think Lebanon goes in at 5th with Blackman 6th and Warren Co. 7 th. Dont be surprised if there is an upset in the District tournament this year. I have went blank.... where is the tournament this year??

don't get me wrong...i love the game by game predictions..especially if i have seen both teams and have a feel for what they like and need to do to win... but season predictions with less than a handful of district games played?...too much can happen (injuries, etc.)what i would like to see are some opinions once everyone has played everyone at least once...that's all i was asking..