Grundy County 46 Sequatchie County 36

Sequatchie

Note to Sequatchie County Athletic Department:

Move your home bleachers to the other side of the gym so that innocent kids from the visiting team do not have to be harassed by your classless supporters. By no means are all Sequatchie fans classless but the ones sitting behind the visiting bench sure give Indian fans a bad name.

Ah, some things never change.:)

Grundy and Sequatchie go together like oil and water. Kinda like Exxon and the Alaska coastline. :D

Be nice boys and girls. :)

I didn't notice anything out of hand last night compared to that time at Grundy in the district or region tourney where I had to stand in the isle with some other grown ups to keep the kids apart. Now that was a night to complain about. :D

But I wasn't sitting on the Grundy bench last night either. :confused:

If it makes it any better I heard one Grundy fan say that it was the worst officiated game she'd ever seen. :)

Del (who tried to take a few pictures with a camera he knows little about, took game notes and kept the my boy from falling off the bleacher he was asleep on. The boys game put him to sleep for some reason. I thought it was a real good game even if our boys didn't win. :D )

[Edited by DelTavian on 1-11-03 9:25A]