GOMAB itz CROSS-UP

crossup

GOMAB U almost have to consider Clarksville & Northwest on your Honorable Mention Ranking, They are for sure the TOP 2 Teams in Clarksville,

Hey I'm not telling U how to do your JOB, Because your Pretty Good at it. These 2 teams are very Hot and are proving them selves every-night..

I been watching a LOT of Distict 3 GAMES and They look very Strong over the Competion. If u don't consider Northwest at least Clarksville, They Play Father Ryan tonight, that should make for a GOOD Game. I missed U at the GAME FRIDAY!!!

It was a Great Game went down to the last second????? GREAT PLAYERS....I hope Townley & Bradley are moving up on your JR Ranking. These kids are leading their teams every-night!!!!!

Quinn only had 1 point, come on now!! You have to do better than that if you want the PUB, especially in the big district games at home. I understand having bad games but he needs to be more aggressive. Theres no reason why Quinn Bradley isnt scoring 10 a night on just offensive rebounds and layups alone not counting anything in the half court.

I wasnt putting Bradley down but my point was that he should scoring more than 1 point in key district games because he is a lot more talented than he has been showing. so make sure you read the post carefully before you critize or post crazy info. Obviously I support all of the Clarksville Players and especially Quinn Bradley. But one point isnt gonna cut it when you're a top 10 best player in the city and top 50 in the state in class of 2004.

I wanted to go to the game, cross-up, but I'll be at the Kenwood game Tuesday--look for me.....

As for the Team Rankings: There is not a team in the district worthy of honorable mention right now. Clarksville is the best in the City, and they are not very good. They looked mediocre at best when I saw them, and got DRILLED by an average Riverdale team. It was a 20 point game, before the 16 point final margin. Northwest doesn't have a quality win yet... Good luck to all the C-ville teams, but no one has stepped up that much yet.........

As for Player Rankings: I will see Townley on Tuesday, but the word out on him is mixed....

I actually liked Bradley's game, but TnBball is right: this kid needs to be scoring more than 6 or 7 ppg in a weak district. He should be putting up 17 at least with his ability. So it's hard to move a kid up that just isn't producing........

ALRIGHT!!!!! Catch U at the Game!! One thing I want to say that Clarkville Did beat Oakland? Oakland not a very bad TEAM.... Their pretty good.

Well I thought Quinn Played good D---- He had to Guard Haynes who scored 18, & Frederick guarded Townley who scored 15, That took away from their offense--I thought... They played good Offensive players. I think Quinn & Frederick are very good.....Defensive Players-----scoring isn't everything?

I think thats kind of cold not giving this District any respect------------> When I heard so many good things, about Northeast, Kenwood & Henry County (pre-season) so early in the season. WOOOOWWWWW???????

I think Townley will show U whats up with HIM.... The Only thing is Kenwood will not have a answer for HIM or Haynes... So they may not play as long or HARD.... I really Can't say....

Hey Please Check out Newell & Partee also..... Their pretty good players... They both are High Riser, there will be a few Dunks... I respect your knowledge of the Game, but one game won't tell everything..., The stats & BIG wins say it all......

Cross-up.......first off, if you could supply me with any detailed stats on Townley or Haynes, I would appreciate it... I need accurate stats on those two...

I have heard mixed reviews on Townley. I have heard one respected opinion that he is average at best, and is no better than Frederick or Tuck.... Another opinion has him better than Middle Tn PG's Chris Darden and AJ Price... So I guess I'll see for myself....

As for District Teams.....

-I have seen Clarksville 1st hand, and they are not very good. They are well-coached, and play hard, but they are not that good.....

-As for the Oakland game, it was a COMPLETE FLUKE. Oakland's Head Coach was not there, and the team essentially didn't show up, either.....

-Northeast is talented, but among their losses are a 23 point loss to Clarksville and a 17 point loss to a mediocre Beech team....

-Henry Co has some talent, and a few good wins, including Jackson NS. This team may be the favorite to win the district right now, in my opinion.......

i play aau with kevin and quinn and both are very talented! As far as kevin goes, i wouldnt want another point gaurd in the state on my team from the way he played this summer!He was outstanding.However quinn was prolly our best defender from aau and he was also our leading scorer and primary shooter and ive noticed his first 3 yrs in highschool i dont think hes ever avg. more than 12 through a season which he could do easily but im not sure why he doesnt. SOme games heck put up 20-25 and then others heck score anywhere from 1-8 so i wish i knew what was happening and if we get both players back this summer then well arguably have one of the best teams. Last summer we lost once and that was to the stallions.

GOMAB this is not personal, I don't have stats on these players, but tonight you can get them from the book, for all the GAMES,

I'm not trying to be smart, Any team can lose any giving day, I still believe teams from Nashville get more props then any other TEAMs in the State on CoachT... This all opinion.

Kevin is a 16 year old kid, Thomas is 17 their going to make mistakes....I said it earlier sometime Kevin doesn't play hard all the time. Him and Brandon Burney are the same way!!!

They are a great shooting GUARD Combo. See the difference between me and other writers on this COACHT I respect all TEAMs weather a FLUK or what ever. A Win is a Win

Clarksville beat Northwest Friday, the played Stewart Thursday no excuses because they were tired, They lost the game and did not complain....Because they was still in a postion to WIN!

Clarksville a Team who does not focus every-night. They'll play good one night, then I don't know what happen. BUT they can WIN Games>>>