7AAA-8AAA

Fozzie

It seems to me that the lower teams in these districts are getting a lot better and that we could possibly see some upsets come tourney time. Blackmon and Warren Co. both could pull off upsets against the top teams in 7aaa. Warren County killed Tullahoma and White Co. only beat them by 13 at home. Blackmon has already beaten Oakland once although it didnt count as a dist. game because it was in a tournament. Lincoln Co. played Lawrenceburg much tougher than they ever did last year and the same with Tullahoma at home against Coffee Co. who had just beaten Riverdale. I also think Lebanon is a team that will prob. finish somewhere between 4th and 5th and is a team that could beat some people. I will be an interesting Feb. and March

It seems like everyone is goin through injuries this year. Lawrence Co. had a big injury to Holt. Tullahoma just lost one of their post players. Coffee has been playing without Buchanan and had point guard out for a while before Christmas. Wilson Cent. lost 1 of their gds. for the season before Christmas it seems like everyday someone gets hurt.

i don't know about 8aaa but the squads in 7aaa haven't even seen each of their opponents yet...district schedule hasn't even reached half way...forget using common opponents to measure the teams because there are too many variables to consider...save this thread for early february or better yet, april...

[Edited by southpaw24 on 1-13-03 3:06P]