Top 4 in West TN AA to meet Tuesday.

ParisRiverRat

Westview at Obion Central and Gibson County at Chester County will do battle tomorrow night. Any thoughts on these games. They are the top 4 in all of West Tennessee. Should be 2 good ones, I'll have my predictions later.

Anyone going to Chester County, so that I could get an update as soon as it is over??? I'll be at Obion Central....we'll swap #s.

I agree with you. Tomorrow night should be two good games. Obion Co took Westview to the wire in Martin, and I'm sure they are looking forward to the Chargers coming to the Pit. This one could go either way. The boys game was a good one on Martin, too. OC has Gibson Co later in the week or this weekend.

Gibson Co and Chester Co should also be woth the admission price. I dont know much about CC other than the outstandeing player they have. She alone could give GC a hard time. It could come down to the final possession.

Predictions: OC vs MW 63-62 (I just dont know who will be 63 and who will be 62)

GC vs CC 60-55 Gibson County will win

my prediction westview-66

obion co-72

obion has a great team this year and will suprise some folks

westview needs just one loss before the hit the post season so they will stay motivated and realize that teams are not going to bow down to them. nothin is worse than losing just 1 game in a season when that 1 game is the one that mattered the most. dont get me wrong i am a firm beleiver that westview will bring home the gold ball in girls basketball as well as dyer county will in boys basketball :)

If the score is that high, Obion Central is beat. If they keep it in the 40s or 50s, they will have the edge, if Westview is allowed to run and gun, then Westview will prevail. The infamous WesCharge prediction:

Westview 64 Obion Central 55

Oops, I was wrong.....good win for Obion County program.....see Yoda, it is not hard to say. :)

[Edited by WesCharge on 1-15-03 9:09A]

Posted by dcchoctaws1:

my prediction westview-66

obion co-72

obion has a great team this year and will suprise some folks

westview needs just one loss before the hit the post season so they will stay motivated and realize that teams are not going to bow down to them. nothin is worse than losing just 1 game in a season when that 1 game is the one that mattered the most. dont get me wrong i am a firm beleiver that westview will bring home the gold ball in girls basketball as well as dyer county will in boys basketball :(

Good job dcchoctaws. There really is some good basketball being played in 13AA right now.

i was a little off on the points but not the margin of victory. 13AA has got some great teams and im sure that 2 of these teams will represent us in the boro with one bringing the gold ball home. i said at the beginning of the season that westview would win it all but i had no clue obion was gonna be like this either. i cant wait till tourney time cause things will really heat up then. good luck to everyone in 13AA, may the best prevail.