Best Student Sections In TN

shscat23

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand all you Soddy's .... thats all you talk about like its a sport .... i've talked to friends that have been to Soddy and go to Cumberland and say we would blow you out of the gym .... if you want to come up here to take notes i'll pay your admission ;)

what i dont understand is how people can judge our student section from past years as far as i remember, last year was when soddy actually started makin noise at games(forgive me if im wrong) so theres no way to tell unless you actually play us this year we've gotten a lot better and should be considered one of the best if not the best student section around but since we cant play everybody i guess we'll never know

Guest Nash4242

CCS's student section is the best. they actually cheer for the team. Soddy's section just makes fun of the other team. They hardly even made a sound when their team scored

no we dont play you this year it would've been cool though because cumberland's fans have gotten a lot of hype this year just like us and as for the chattanooga christian guy....when you played us at home we dominated you we wanted to have some fun it got a little boring cheering every time we scored especially after we were up by 20 or so