best 125

Guest reversal119

Guest reversal119

who is the best this year at 125.

I think Dillon Jennings is unstoppable. He won 1st at brentwood this weekend and did a great job. He scored alot of team points and helped to bring Clarksville to their first place win over Soddy Daisy winning second, Franklin winning third, and Cookeville winning the fourth place.

I would have to go with Jack Silberman. He is pretty tough. He beat Matt Bird this year in the McCallie Invitational in the semis 8-7, although he gave up two takedowns in the last ten seconds. He went on to win the tournament. He also beat a good Chris Brown the other night 14-2. And your boy Dillon Jennings got pinned by him in the finals of the father Ryan Tournament last year in a minute. Not to mention he has beaten many other state champs (Shawn Cordell 3X, Kyle James, Jordan Leen, Corey Newsome, William Simpson)

Guest TNwrestle86

silberman is definitely the best. however, in D1 jennings is better than bird. he barely lost to cordell the last two years, and cordell is very good. also, bird would have been beaten by scooter houston, if he hadnt been disqualified. bird will not win state. it will be jennings.

Guest rossimo

chris baker is a candidate to place at 125 this year. He lost to dillon jellings by 4 points at dixon. Last year he won regionals. He is the most aggressive wrestler I have ever seen.